Makeup has become a part and parcel of our lives. Be it the full-blown foundation-to-contouring routine, or the simple lip gloss and eyeliner. The truth is, most of us can’t leave our houses without some form of makeup. But what if we told you that you could get the gorgeous look you wanted without spending so much time every day?
Well, if the idea excites you then that is just where we are going with the concept of permanent makeup. It has been a fad for a few years now but is slowly becoming a famous niche of beauty treatment. So what is permanent makeup? What are its types and benefits? Let us explore together.
What is Permanent Makeup?
- Also popular as micro-pigmentation or cosmetic tattooing, this makeup technique is a revolution of sorts. It is used as a cosmetic enhancement procedure.
- You may have heard about microblading, permanent eyeliners, permanent lip liners, etc. These are all various types of Permanent Makeup.
- Most of these are achieved by the use of a pen that contains a medically graded natural pigment. This pigment is inserted into your skin’s dermal layer carefully, depending on the procedure and the part of your skin.
- The outcome is a gorgeous pair of eyebrows that look natural but are fuller, or lips that have that natural-looking pout.
- Permanent Makeup is generally done on your eyebrows, eyelids, and lips.
- The procedure may take anywhere between 30 to 120 minutes.
- Some may call it mildly painful, but the numbing cream applied to the area ensures that you feel the least amount of discomfort.
- The healing time is about 4-7 days, and then you can enjoy your permanent makeup for about 1-2 years. This time frame may change from technique to technique.
Types of Permanent Makeup
1. Permanent Lip Makeup
Permanent Lip Makeup is done to enhance the look and color of your lips. This makeup procedure gives you more definition and adds a natural pigment to your lips, especially in people who lose the natural color of their lips with aging. Permanent Lipliner is a popular type of this makeup and is offered at a few reputed salons and spas. One of them is the Savarnas Beauty Spa, where you can get fuller and pout-worthy lips that help you retain your youthful look.
2. Permanent Eyeliner
If you are done with refreshing your eyeliner many times a day then this is the perfect solution. Permanent Eyeliner helps you enhance the natural beauty and shape of your eyes by adding the liner shape and color of your choice to your eyelids. Usually, a subtle eyeliner in a shade of brown or black is the most appropriate, as advised at the Savarnas Beauty Spa. But you can always go ahead and add more dramatic flair or color if you want.
- No more worrying about smudging
- No more searching for mirrors for a quick re-application
- No more stretching the skin around your eyelids daily
- And a lot of time saved!
Microblading is a way to fill your eyebrows and make them look lush, dark, and naturally beautiful. It is a relatively new procedure and involves the use of a medially graded pigment. But in this case, very tiny, hair-like strokes are used to add definition and volume to your brows. The strokes are filled in the epidermis layer of your skin so that your eyebrows look perfect.
Microblading is a very popular beauty trend currently, with several celebrities opting to get it. From Demi Lavato to Helen Mirren, Madonna to Oprah, you will find that microblading is perfect for any age or face shape. And when done skilfully, microblading makes your eyebrows look just as natural. Like the technicians at Savarnas Beauty Spa, who serve you with their best so that you rock the brows of your dreams!
- Thicker, fuller, and darker looking brows
- You don’t need to use any more tools or products
- Perfect to add thickness and definition to thin or scanty eyebrows
- Lasts for 18-30 months
4. Eyelash Extensions
Another very popular beauty trend — eyelash extensions are great to make your lashes look fuller and thicker. Without the use of any mascara. In this technique, eyelash extensions are glued to your eyelids on a semi-permanent basis. A surgical safe glue is used for this. Many celebs are spotted with eyelash extensions, as they are perfect to step out without any fuss or makeup. And at reputed spas like Savarnas Beauty Spa, the aestheticians make sure to tailor the eyelash extensions to you. This adds some more natural-looking charm.
- They last for up to 60 days and you can get touch-ups every couple of weeks
- They are water-proof
- You can swim, gym, and shower without worrying
- You don’t need any mascara or product anymore
Benefits of Permanent Makeup
- Enhances your features (lips, eyelashes, brows, etc) to make them look beautiful and youthful.
- Saves time & energy, as you can easily wake up, shower, and step out. Without the need to spend long minutes on makeup.
- You get to choose your look and decide on the color, shape, texture, etc. Many reputed spas also customize them to your face shape and features.
- Smudge-proof and waterproof.
- Lasts a long time (1-2 years), but is not forever.
- May help you correct any scars, blemishes, or marks.
So if you want to wake up looking like a celebrity, and walk out of your house without the need to use much makeup every day, then permanent makeup is the right idea for you. At Savarnas Beauty Spa, this dream comes true. Our aestheticians are a talented, skillful lot, with the best professional background to serve our customers. The services offered at Savarnas Beauty Spa for Permanent Makeup are:
- Permanent Lipliner
- Permanent Eyeliner
- Eyelash Extensions