During and After Microblading
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING & AFTER YOUR OMBRE POWDER SESSION
- - Your new temporary eyebrow will go through several phases during the healing
- - The pigment will appear very sharp and dark immediately after the procedure. This is because the pigment is sitting on top of your skin, and has not yet settled in The color of the pigment will soften gradually.
- - Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab, as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your
- - Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly; however, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
- - Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly. You can now enjoy your beautiful new brows.
- - You will simply love your new gorgeous fresh look!