Moms and grand-moms never stop stressing on the importance of facials. But when do the young listen? In our busy daily lives, where there is hardly time to eat, facials and skin-pampering is lost. The truth hits us sooner or later though, when our skin starts to look dull and lifeless. This is the time for that facial we have been trying to put off. So here’s a list of the best facials to get for glowing skin, specially curated from our exclusive range at Savarnas Beauty Spa.
1. VITAMIN E FACIAL
The Savarnas Beauty Spa Vitamin E Facial is a wake-up dose for your dull skin. Vitamin E, as we all know, is a wonder mineral for our skin. It is known to protect our skin, help in collagen production, moisturize, and help in wound healing. On top of that, it also has anti-aging properties that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The best of Vitamin E is added to this facial.
- The Vitamin E oil used blocks free radical damage, as well as reduces any wrinkles for youthful glowing skin.
- This facial is especially recommended to restore the glow of mature/aging skin.
- The routine of cleansing-toning-exfoliating and massaging helps strengthen the skin’s immunity.
- The custom mask soothes your skin.
2. ANTI-OXIDANT FACIAL
If your skin feels dull as well as full of blemishes, then go for Savarnas Beauty Spa’s Anti-oxidant Facial. This facial is enriched with green tea and seaweed extract that help fight the free radical damage. They also help increase cell turnover ratio and renew skin cells.
- The detox and decongestion therapy of this facial will make sure your breakouts and blemish marks are reduced, leaving your skin smoother and visibly glowing.
- An intense eye treatment is also added to the facial service to help relieve any hyperpigmentation and inflammation under your eyes — a place we mostly miss out.
3. CUSTOM FACIAL
As the name suggests, this one is a ‘custom’ skin treatment, designed specifically to suit your needs. In this case, to give you clear and glowing skin.
The custom facial is ideally suited to all skin types and is known to restore radiance. The skincare experts at Savarnas Beauty Spa analyze your skin, its needs, your lifestyle, and other factors to determine which specialty skincare products to use for your custom facial. The facial itself involves:
- Deep pore cleansing
- Hydration to balance the skin
- High-frequency current
- A luxurious massage
- Custom mask
The process is finished with a hydrating moisturizer to help lock all the goodness into your skin and keep it nice and nourished.
4. FRUIT POWER FACIAL WITH VITAMIN C
Fruits are some of the best gifts of nature for our skin. And Vitamin C is found in several citrus fruits like limes, lemons, and oranges. Savarnas Beauty Spa draws from these amazing gifts of nature to provide a special Fruit Power Facial with Vitamin C to help restore your skin’s glow.
- Especially during the winter months, when the dark and dry weather makes your skin dull.
- This facial is recommended for very dry or dehydrated skin as it hydrates and nourishes it with deep cleansing, exfoliating, and a hydrating mud mask.
- Steam and extractions help clear out blackheads and whiteheads, as well as other impurities.
- All this together reveals your fresh, bright, and glowing complexion.
- The facial is finished with a generous layer of our in-house brand’s hyaluronic acid moisturizer which has a boost of Vitamin C.
- This helps protect your skin and build its immunity.
5. RADIANCE FACIAL
The name says it all. Radiance Facial at Savarnas Beauty Spa is all about restoring your bright appearance and complexion. This treatment is also very hydrating, and a must for you if you have a special occasion coming up.
This facial has the following special steps that set it apart from most others:
- Degreasing of Skin
- Microdermabrasion to remove dead skin cells, pigmentation, and scars
- Special antioxidant serum
The above steps are added with the other facial steps, helping your skin produce healthy cells as well as reducing any fine lines and wrinkles. The serum especially does a tremendous job in making your skin look brighter, glowing, and more radiant. And you yourself feel refreshed and rejuvenated!
So do not wait for your skin to look dull one fine morning. Start your facial routine now! One facial every couple of weeks helps you keep your skin nourished, refreshed, and glowing. Check with us online and book your appointment at Savarnas Beauty Spa right now. Choose one of the above and walk out of the spa glowing bright!